InformationenHaben Sie jemals vergeblich auf Ihrem Flugticket nach der insgesamten Reisedauer gesucht und festgestellt, dass die Fluglinie nur die Abflugs- und Ankunftszeit darauf gedruckt hat? Oder wollten Sie schon einmal an Ihrem Zielort ein Hotel buchen oder einen Freund anrufen, wussten aber nicht, wie spät es gerade in Ihrem Reiseziel ist? Wie können Sie den berühmten Jetlag vermeiden?
Mit dem gratis JourneyCalculator können Sie Unterschiede zwischen Zeitzonen berechnen und weitere nützliche Informationen über Ihre Reisen anzeigen lassen. Außerdem können Sie Ihre Reisezeiten in die iCalendar-kompatible Applikation (z.B. Google Calendar, Mozilla Thunderbird Lightning, Microsoft Outlook, etc.) Ihrer Wahl exportieren und speichern. JourneyCalculator ist ein spin-off von TimeZoneCalculator, einem meiner Projekte.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass Ihr Suchverlauf nach 30 Tagen automatisch gelöscht wird. - Falls Sie Ihre Abfragen speichern möchten, können Sie gratis ein Benutzerkonto erstellen. Weitere Vorteile dieses Benutzerkontos sind der Zugriff auf einen Zeitzonenrechner und individuell einstellbare Optionen für die Datums- und Uhrzeitausgabe. Außerdem können Sie die angezeigten Zeitzonen sowie die Heimat-Zeitzone auswählen.
Sollten Sie Probleme bei JourneyCalculator feststellen, oder eine Übersetzung von JourneyCalculator beitragen wollen, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte.
UnterstützungFalls Sie die Entwicklungsarbeit von JourneyCalculator unterstützen möchten, können Sie mir eine virtuelle Pizza zukommen lassen.
Vielleicht möchten Sie auch ein Lesezeichen auf https://www.journeycalculator.com/ setzen?
- Dr. Colin Black for proof-reading the English translation
- Mr. Worapon Boonkerd for the Thai translation
- Mr. Andrew Kurtis, webhostinghub.com for the Spanish translation
- Mrs. Veronika Grascher for proof-reading the German translation
- Mr. Anthony Whyte for the French translation
- Mr. Jürgen Zahrl for useful hints and discussions
- I fully respect your privacy. This website is implemented following the principle Privacy by Design and Default in order to collect as little personal data as possible and feasible. This is not only in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but also a personal objective.
As a registered user you can remove any saved queries or history entries from the server at any time, if you are logged in and did generate the query at the time you have been logged in with the same user account. Furthermore, you may go to the profile management page to view, add, update or remove your personal data, besides of your username, which cannot be changed.
All generated queries will be only available to yourself, regardless if you are logged in or make an anonymous query, unless you share the generated URL. It is not possible to restrict an already shared query. Unsaved queries, so-called history entries, will automatically be reduced to an identifier after 30 days. This is necessary to avoid re-using the same ID.
You can export the results of your queries in an open iCalendar format.
This website and its underlying system follow current security best practices including the usage of several firewalls, HTTPS connections, all accounts with elevated privileges protected with two-factor authentication and is monitored and audited in regular intervals. The system is operated in the Linode cloud, particularly in New Jersey, USA where Linode, LLC also has its headquarters. A second server exists in Frankfurt, Germany, for delivery of static assets, as described in my blog post about how to set-up a two node CDN. The IaaS provider Linode adheres to high security standards and is certified with PCI DSS as well as HIPAA. In order to comply with the GDPR, Article 28, I have signed the Linode Data Processing and Customer Agreement.
All e-mails are transmitted using TLS-encryption to Mailgun Technologies, Inc., California, USA. Mailgun self-certifies with Privacy Shield, which is a mechanism to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States of America. In order to comply with the GDPR, Article 28, I have signed the Mailgun Data Processing Addendum (DPA).
Server access log files need to be kept according to the applicable laws but never longer than six months.
Please be aware that data transmission over the Internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. I want to especially emphasize that plain-text e-mails are comparable to sending a post card and not a letter.
I invite you to contact me if you have questions about this policy or if you want me to erase your account. For more information on data protection laws and how to resolve disputes, you also have the privilege to contact the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
- Cookies on this website are only applied for security purposes as well as for users' convenience, but are never used for tracking purposes or disclosed to any third party. These cookies are WordPress default cookies (prefixed with wordpress_ and wp-), security related cookies (kpg_stop_spammers_time and PHPSESSID) and journeycalculator_country as well journeycalculator_language which hold your locale settings on JourneyCalculator.
- Use of Third Party Services
Embedded content on this website comprises of Google Maps (only as pop-ups after clicking) and reCAPTCHA (on the register-page) operated by Google LLC, California, USA. Google self-certifies with Privacy Shield. Please note that if you're logged into your Google account while using this website, it may be possible for Google to associate visited pages of this website which contain third-party content of Google with your account.
Furthermore the globally recognized avatar service Gravatar is provided by Automattic Inc., California, USA. If you have registered an account on this website, an anonymized string created from your e-mail address (also called a hash) will be transmitted to the Gravatar service on pages where your user-image is embedded to see if you have an account with them. Subsequently the same hash will be used in order to enable Gravatar to provide your user-image. These requests to Gravatar can be blocked for example with Ghostery.
If you don't want to transmit your IP address to the aforementioned services, you may use a VPN. You may also block certain content with browser plugins or an entry in your local hosts-file.
- I reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. Parts of the pages or the complete website including all information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by myself without separate announcement. I am not liable for any content published by users of this website.
- Referrals and links
- I am not responsible for any content linked or referred to or from these pages as well as embedded into these pages - unless I have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these or embedded into these pages.
- I intend not to use any copyrighted material for this website or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by any author of this website is reserved unless stated otherwise. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, videos, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without my agreement. The distribution of user generated search queries is hereby permitted until further notice.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.